Golf Course Information
Covered Bridge is a Fuzzy Zoeller designed 18-hole course nestled on a gently rolling plain at the foot of Southern Indiana's famous Floyds Knobs. Each hole has been laid out to emphasize the natural beauty of the landscape and panorama. The par 72 course features five lakes, a meandering creek and is pleasantly forested. Greens are gently contoured and trap placement is challenging but not punishing. Paved cart paths connect all tees and carts can be driven anywhere on the course's Zoysia grass fairways. Each hole offers a choice of four separate tees matching the course to the ability level of any player.
Golf Trail Member:
Golf Course Info
- Course: 18 Holes
- Course Type: Semi-Private
- Architect: Fuzzy Zoeller/Clyde Johnston
- Opened: 1994
- Season: Year Round
- Head Pro: Kevin Grantz
Golf Course Stats
- Back Tees: 7068 Yards
- Back Par: 72
- Back Slope: 132
- Back Rating: 74.0
DIRECTIONS FROM I-65: TAKE EXIT #7 (HAMBURG EXIT) GO WEST ON (HWY 60) 5 MI. TURN RIGHT ON TO PERRY CROSSING RD. GO 1MI AND COVERED BRIDGE IS ON THE LEFT.
DIRECTIONS FROM I-64 COMING FROM ST. LOUIS. TAKE 265 EAST TO THE GRANTLINE RD. EXIT. TURN LEFT AT TOP OF RAMP AND GO NORTH ON 111 (GRANTLINE RD) FOR 6MI. TURN RIGHT AT HWY 60 GO 300 YARDS AND TURN LEFT ON TO PERRY CROSSING RD. COVERED BRIDGE IS 1MI ON LEFT
Green Fees and Rates
At Covered Bridge Golf Club our rates vary throughout the year. Below are our 2018 rates:
Weekday (Monday-Friday): $75.00
Weekends & Holidays (Saturday, Sunday and Holidays): $85.00
Twilight Rate (Everyday 2:00 pm and after): $49.00
Senior (60 and older) (Monday- Friday): $49.00
Weekdays (Monday- Thursday): $39.00
Weekends & Holidays (Friday- Sunday and Holidays): $49.00
Our junior golfer rates are:
$29.00- 18 Holes
$19.00- 9 Holes
*Junior golfers must walk, unless accompanied by an adult.
Military discount is $10 off the rack rate at time of play anytime 7 days a week. Must show military credentials or id.
Tee Times & Reservations
- Winter Golf will be on a "Weather Permitting" basis and Tee times are required at all times. - Tee times for non-members can be made up to 10 days in advance. - Tee times for Single Memberships, Family-Dual Memberships, Corporate Members, Masters and Colonial members can be made up to 21 days in advance. - Minimum 2 players to reserve a tee time. - Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Fuzzy offers the most flexible and affordable golf memberships in all of golf, which can include two championship golf courses, Covered Bridge and Champions Pointe.
Covered Bridge Golf Club's membership packages offer you the opportunity to share your membership privileges with others and the opportunity to play the most discounted rates we offer. Your membership includes green fees, cart fees, unlimited use of range balls, practice facilities, preferred membership tee times, discounts in the pro shop and many other benefits.
Our memberships do NOT include member fees, initiation fees, assessment fees, or monthly food minimum.
Our Membership Opportunities:
Unlimited Play Memberships
For more information on memberships, contact Brenda Rutherford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
150 Yrd Pole, Golf Cart GPS, and Sprinkler Heads Marked
Golf Instruction and Lessons
KEVIN GRANTZ LESSON RATES
PRIVATE LESSON - $60.00 ADULT/$50.00 JUNIOR
PRIVATE SERIES (4 lessons) $200.00 ADULT
PRIVATE SERIES (4 lessons) $180.00 JUNIOR
PLAYING LESSON (9 holes) $100.00 ADULT
PLAYING LESSON (9 holes) $75.00 JUNIOR
PLAYING LESSON (18 holes) $200.00 ADULT
PLAYING LESSON (18 holes) $150.00 JUNIOR
GROUP LESSONS (approx. 1 hour)
2-golfers $35.00 per person
3-golfers $25.00 per person
4-or more $20.00 per person
GROUP SERIES (4 sessions)
2-golfers $110.00 per person
3-golfers $80.00 per person
4-or more $65.00 per person
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
LESSONS MAY BE SCHEDULED BY CALLING THE GOLF SHOP AT 812-246-8880 EXT. #15
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
Are you planning your company golf outing? Or are you working with your favorite non-profit organization to raise money? If so, Covered Bridge Golf Club is the perfect place to hold your next golf outing in the Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana area.
Our professional staff makes sure any size corporate outing is the most memorable golf event ever. While you and your employees/clients enjoy the day, we handles every aspect of your event.
Also, we specialize in creating turnkey fundraising events for Kentuckiana's most recognizable charities. We host more charities than any clubs in the Louisville, Kentucky and Southern Indiana area. We design, organize, and implement your event for you.
Our "Standard Golf Outing Package" includes:
· Flexibility of outings seven days a week
· Unlimited Range Balls
· Personalized golf car tags
· Full service bag drop welcome for your guests
· Full service restaurant/catering facilities
· Food and Beverage carts on course for your guests
· Personalized hand crafted scoreboard in calligraphy
· Full service staff to aid in tournament planning and assistance
· We coordinate your special events - longest drive, closest to the pin, longest putt, straightest drive, putting contests and hole in one events you may choose...or personalize your companies own special events
· Gift Certificate money for prizes and awards included
Whether it is a large charity event or just a group of 12 on a golf getaway, we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. Over 100 corporations, associations and private groups choose us each year and return again and again!
Contact the golf course for upcoming events.
Covered Bridge Golf Club offers a memorable and unique venue to host your wedding, corporate meeting, or banquet. From our stunning golf course view to our first class service, we strive to meet all your event needs.
Our services include:
- Seating up to 300 people (indoor/outdoor)
Event coordination for day of event
- Use of golf carts for photos, if desired
- Event set up, break down & clean up
- Food planning, preparation, and service
- Professional wait staff
- China and silverware
- Tables and chairs
- White linen tablecloths
- Choice of color linen napkins
- White chairs for patio
- Fresh brewed ice tea, lemonade, and water
- Special Event Bonus: 100 high quality resin chairs
Sheraton Riverside - Jeffersonville, IN.
Louisville Marriott Downtown - Downtown Louisville
Marriott SpringHill Suites - Downtown Louisville
Marriott Fairfield Inn - Downtown Louisville
Clarion Hotel- Clarksville, IN
Restaurant and Dining Options:
Fuzzy's Restaurant & Bar on property
ArticleCovered Bridge Golf Course Review
It's Back Home in Indiana
This profile was last updated on 10/26/2023 and has been viewed 69,946 times.